Service Level Agreement for GetConnected support
When creating a support request through GetConnected’s support desk, we will respond within no more than 24 business hours from the time of your initial request. Our goals are to answer the majority of requests within the same business day. GetConnected will use reasonable efforts to provide support in accordance with this Service Level Agreement, and will not be responsible for any delays caused by the customer for reasons beyond GetConnected’s control.
Business Hours and Response Time
GetConnected’s business hours are from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm GMT (+1:00), Monday through Friday. Our office is closed on national holidays listed on this calendar for Italy. All requests are answered within 24 business hours, excluding national holidays. We are constantly monitoring our support channels to respect the high priority of our enterprise customers and any critical issues.
You can request support through one of the following channels:
- Submitting a ticket through GetConnected’s issue tracking system
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests made through open forums such as Atlassian Answers are monitored by our support team and answered on a best-effort basis.
GetConnected’s Support Includes:
- Assistance with configuring GetConnected products
- Guidelines and best practices on GetConnected products
- Help with troubleshooting problems with GetConnected products
- Help with issues arising out of GetConnected product upgrades
GetConnected’s Support Does Not Include:
- Phone support
- Product training
- Support for JIRA configurations not related to a GetConnected product
- Help with programming against GetConnected’s API
- Support in any language other than English and Italian